Bedford Thunderbolts Basketball Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Michael Craddock, Chairman of Bedford Thunder Basketball Club or any other member of the coaching team or committee.
As a member of BTBC, you are expected to abide by the following junior code of practice:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit trainers and suitable clothing for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly before the start of each term.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- Bullying of any sort will not be tolerated.
If you would like to get in contact please use our contact form >here<