Join the team
Bedford Thunder Men's Team 2019/2020 Season
For the 2019/2020 season Bedford Thunder have entered 2 teams into the Herts Premier League Division 1 and Division 2 respectively.
The Men's teams continue their strong growth and competitiveness in their leagues. Coach Martin Scott returns to continue his work with the first team, with Coach Toby Horton taking over the reigns of the Men's 2nd team.
If you are a new or existing player, see the details below for the requirements for joining.
£15 one-off Basketball England Registration
£25 per month continuous membership
What does it include
2hrs Coached Squad training every Tuesday
ALL Sunday Scrimmage sessions
All league game fees (16 league games per team this season)
What do I need to do?
Register with Basketball England
- Sign-up at https://membership.basketballengland.co.uk/Account/Login
- Pay your £15 BE membership fee online
- Upload your photo to your profile to complete your eligibility
- Associate your membership with Bedford Thunder in the 'Join a Club' section
Setup & Pay the team Subs
- Setup a Standing Order from your bank to Bedford Thunder (see details >>)
- £25/month, every month from September 2019 to August 2020
- Payment must be made on the 5th of every month
- First season payment is due on September 5th
Thunder Mens Bank Details
Account Number: 36128568
Sort Code: 30-96-26
Reference: [your name]
Q: Can I pay by cash?
A: No - We are a cashless club. Please make all payment via bank transfer using the details above.
Q: Can I pay for the full season up-front?
A: Yes - You can make a single payment of £300 for the season
Q: What if I don't train for a month
A: You will still need to maintain you payments to continue to be a member of the club